Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Ski Jump Event (2011)
- For the other Mabinogi Winter Olympics event, see Ski Racing Slalom Event (2011).
- December 7th, 2011 - December 22nd
- Year of the Black Dragon Event: March 15th - ... (threshold lowered to 1,600, different prizes)
Jump the highest and land with a score of 1,900 or better to nab a festive Reindeer Robe!
Can't seem to jump that high? No worries! You can trade your score in for a Gachapon! Enjoy the thrill of victory at the Mabinogi Winter Olympics! 
- This event is part of the Mabinogi Winter Olympics.
- Purchase a Ski Jump Ticket from the Event Helpers
- They may be purchased for 100 g at the bottom of the hill or 500 g at the top.
- Hit the flag pole at the bottom of the hill to be taken up the slope.
- There are two slopes. Slope 1 is easier than Slope 2.
- Slope 1 is located to the west while Slope 2 is to the east.
- The letters A,S,D will appear along the slope path which must be pressed as you go by.
- The spacebar is used at the jump point as well as the landing.
- To receive a gift box you must get a score of at least 1800. You receive the gift box from the NPC at the bottom of the slope.
- To receive a Giant Reindeer Antler Hairband you must achieve a score of at least 1900. You may still receive a gift box.
- You may only receive one Giant Reindeer Antler Hairband.
Gift Box Rewards
- Reindeer Robe
- 2× HP 100 Potion
- 2× MP 100 Potion
- 2× Stamina 100 Potion
- 5× HP & MP 100 Potion
- 5× HP & Stamina 100 Potion
- 5× Bandages
- Purchasing your Ski Jump Ticket from the Event Helper at the bottom of the hill where players land will save you 400 g a ticket.
- Reselling your Ski Jump Ticket after it has been used will allow you recover 50 g.
- Try to press the A, S, D keys immediately after you pass the line for the key. The closer you are the better your jump will be.
- There are 3 effects to indicate successes, the first being a bright blue effect for perfects, a simple blue effect for OKs, and kicked up snow cloud for fails.
- How you land has a big effect on your score. Better landings equal better score increase from style. A bad landing will mean a crash and very few style points.