Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
I think its unnecessary to change existing pages in Uchocobo's style into my style yet.--Kakurady 05:28, 24 January 2008 (PST)
- It's due for a revision at some point anyhow, right? In any case, I purposefully held off filling in training methods for some skills until we came up with a better format... which seems to have shown up. --Reverie 11:11, 24 January 2008 (PST)
- Future to-do's for me (or anyone else willing, for that matter) so I won't forget; probably this weekend. Also see discussion for main page. --Reverie 01:55, 25 February 2008 (PST)
- Revise skill training methods to proper English terminologies.
- Construct monster template. Fill out monster tree. Revise monster tree?
- Pet skills template, pet skills <-not as important
- Upgrade schemes - inc. gathering tools.
- Weapon descriptions. Revised weapon template? With upgrades?
- Finish Enchants list - more details about enchant, success %'s, entrusting, etc. needs to be added.
- Take screenshots of tutorial quests (I forgot to).
- Finish hunting quests. Do party quests.
- Hey this is aviness, the translated training methods can be found at data\local\xml\skill_leveldetail.english.txt though it does require quite a bit of experience to decode what that file means. Also having data\db\skill\skill_leveldetail.xml opened will help you.