|Large Palala (day body)||Large Eweca (night body)|
- For the Alchemy skill, see Rain Casting.
- The climate of Erinn exhibits four different types of Weather effects: Sunny, Overcast, Rain, and Thunderstorm.
- These weather effects may seem random, but are arranged upon a preset schedule. Please see the links below for sites that have weather tables. Keep in mind that since the time zones are different, these time schedules will offset by a certain number of hours for the North American release.
- It will rain at the same time and in the same zones across all servers and channels.
- A period of weather lasts for 20 minutes.
- The in-game clock has a weather timer that shows the forecast in the area for the next hour.
- Before Rain or a Thunderstorm appears in the area, a message will appear saying: "It's getting cloudy here."
- When it starts Raining, a scrolling message will be broadcast overhead for all players: "It's raining. Increase in success rate for Fishing and Production skills. Life Skills receive an increased success rate bonus. Blacksmithing and Tailoring receive an increased completion rate bonus. Certain Alchemy skills receive increased success rate bonus. Duration of Campfire is decreased."
- Thunderstorms will provide the greatest bonus to life skills.
- During Christmas Events, it will Snow instead of Rain. Snowing has the same effects as Raining.
- Weather effect on production success rate
- Weather Bonus = Rain Strength * 0.5 = Max of 10%
|Weather Rain Strength||Success Bonus %|
| 20 Rain
| 19 Rain
| 17 Rain
| 15 Rain
| 13 Rain
| 11 Rain
| 9 Rain
| 7 Rain
| 5 Rain
| 3 Rain
The following zones all receive rain simultaneously in their respective maps. For example, if it is raining in Tir Chonaill, Dugald Aisle and the Forest of Souls will also be receiving the same storm. The numbers are also listed in the same order on Erinn Long Term Forecast:
- Tir Chonaill + Dugald Aisle + Forest of Souls + Dugald Residential Town + Dugald Castle
- Dunbarton + Hill of Gairech + Fiodh Dungeon + Port Cobh
- Emain Macha
- Sen Mag Plateau + Sen Mag Residential Town + Sen Mag Castle
- Morva Aisle + Port Ceann
- Rano + Nubes Mountains
- Courcle + Iria Falls
- Physis (snows instead of rains) + Zardine
- Shadow Missions
- Taillteann + Abb Neagh + Blago Prairie + Corrib Valley + Tara + Sliab Cuilin
The following blocks never receive rain.
- All other dungeons + Indoors
- Scathach Beach
- Shyllien Nature Reserve
- Tir Chonaill (Another World)
- Abb Neagh Residential Town + Abb Neagh Castle
- Sliab Cuilin Residential Town + Sliab Cuilin Castle
- Osna Sail
- Ceo Island
- Coill Dungeon
The following places are always snowing or raining but do not receive a production bonus:
Weather Gadget Links
Erinn Long Term Forecast (Currently does not load)
mabinoger Weather (Loads, but Rano forecast is not always correct)
-Mabinogi Weather Forecast for All Servers- (Currently does not load, the page might be gone. Interface primarily Chinese, loads and calculates offset for NA)