I've had this issue for a while. Mabinogi will work perfectly fine for days, weeks sometimes, and then all of a sudden it just stops working. It gives me the "Server Cannot Be Reached" message on the log in screen.
Here's some info about my setup:
- I'm using university wifi, it's stable and I have a great connection
- My computer can play any game, any quality (so performance is no issue at all)
- My PC is using a wifi card made by ASUS, connected through usb 3.0
- The issue will usually solve itself after a solid 4 hours of not touching the game.
- I have never had issues with my firewall before so I don't think it's that.
- I have tried restarting my computer
- I have tried restarting my internet connections
- I have tried un-installing and re-installing the game
- I have tried launching from the website, steam, directly from the game files
- I am not using a VPN, Proxy, or any other internet modifiers
The game worked less than 30 minutes ago, there is no maintenance while I am trying to log in. I was logged in, and I tried to switch to my mule account like I've done dozens of times and I haven't been able to log in since.
|Posted by Noldyb on 15 December 2016 at 16:20.|
Edited by Noldyb on 15 December 2016 at 16:24.