Secret Experiment Clue III
From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Alchemy Experimentation in the Shadow World III)
|As of Generation 17, Season 4, the content on this page is no longer a feature of Mabinogi.|
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
| This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission was part of Generation 9. This version is very similar to the Defeat the Shadow Warrior normal mission.
- There are 6 switches you must hit to spawn monsters. A wall will enclose the area around you; you cannot leave the enclosure until you defeat the monsters.
- Once you have hit all 6 switches, another 6 will appear.
- The first 6 switches have three monsters of the same type or two monsters of one type, two of another, and the second 6 spawn two of one and one of another.
- The boss is behind a large wall at the designated point on the map. Each side of the wall has a glowing coat-of-arms hanging on it that serves as a marker; for every switch you've hit, one coat-of-arms will lose its glow.
- If you fail the mission, simply talk to Dorren to receive the mission again.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you and is based on your total level. See Generation 9 for more information.
- G9 Quest: Alchemy Experimentation in the Shadow World
- Party Size: 1-2
- Time Limit: None
Click to enlarge. Boss room is marked in red. The second map shows possible locations for switches.
- Regular Spawns
The experimentation clue you receive depends on the in-game time you entered the mission. Go here for details.
|EXP||Possible Items from Reward Chest|
|Basic||9,000||Tork's Hunter Gloves (Pre: Colorful)|
|Intermediate||16,199||Cylinder (Pre: Colorful)|
|Advanced||27,000||Cylinder (Pre: Defensive / Cold-Hearted (Rank D) Suf: Powerful)|
|Hard||45,000|| Tork's Hunter Gloves (Pre: Windy Suf: Forgetful)|
Cylinder (Pre: Defensive / Cold-Hearted (Rank D))
Sky Dragon Shoes