Secret Experiment Clue VII
From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Alchemy Experimentation in the Shadow World VII)
|As of Generation 17, Season 4, the content on this page is no longer a feature of Mabinogi.|
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission was part of Generation 9.
- There are 6? switches you must hit to spawn monsters. A wall will enclose the area around you; you cannot leave the enclosure until you defeat the monsters.
- The boss is behind a large wall at the designated point on the map. Each side of the wall has a glowing coat-of-arms hanging on it that serves as a marker; for every switch you've hit, one coat-of-arms will lose its glow.
- Once you've hit all the switches, 6? more switches will spawn in new locations.
- If you fail the mission, simply talk to Dorren to receive the mission again.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you and is based on your total level. See Generation 9 for more information.
- G9 Quest: Alchemy Experimentation in the Shadow World
- Party Size: 1-3
- Time Limit: None
Click to enlarge. Boss room is marked in red.
- Regular Spawns
The experimentation clue you receive depends on the in-game time you entered the mission. Go here for details.
|EXP||Possible Items from Reward Chest|
|Advanced||49,500||Tork's Hunter Gloves (Suf: Golem)|