We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Category:Two-Handed Weapons (Fomor)
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For one-handed Fomor weapons, see Category:One-Handed Weapons (Fomor).
- Two-Handed Weapons are weapons that require two hands to wield.
- Shields may not be worn with a Two-Handed Weapon.
- It is not possible to Dual Wield any Two-Handed Weapon.
- Elves cannot equip most Two-Handed Weapons. The only ones they are able to are listed here.
- With exceptions of Knuckles, Scythes, and Chef's Passion, using Smash with any Two-Handed Weapon increases their Damage and Critical Rate by 20% and 5%, respectively.