Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Category:Two-Handed Weapons (Fomor)
- For one-handed Fomor weapons, see Category:One-Handed Weapons (Fomor).
- Two-Handed Weapons are weapons that require two hands to wield.
- Shields may not be worn with a Two-Handed Weapon.
- It is not possible to Dual Wield any Two-Handed Weapon.
- Elves cannot equip most Two-Handed Weapons. The only ones they are able to are listed here.
- With exceptions of Knuckles, Scythes, and Chef's Passion, using Smash with any Two-Handed Weapon increases their Damage and Critical Rate by 20% and 5%, respectively.