Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
|? x ?||Appearance|
A Closet that can be placed in a house. Used to store extra clothes.
Note: Closets were removed from the game due to a bug. When they will be available again is unknown.
It is possible to put the closet on sale if there are no clothes inside.
- Stores up to 16 pieces of clothing in a 4 X 4 grid. Each item will only take up a single space. Please see the example below.
- Once placed inside a home, its direction can be changed to face whatever way the owner desires.
- Currently, the closet has been removed from the item shop due to a bug.
- Expires after 30 calendar days.
- You can only change its color by changing channel while it is in the 'Item Shop Inventory.'
- Items that are Guild-Specific (E.G. Guild Robes) or Character-Specific (E.G. Upgraded Clothing) cannot be stored in a Closet.
- Only clothes can be stored inside a closet.
Methods to Obtain
Can be purchased via the in-game Item Shop for 1,200 NX.