Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Global Owl Event (2009)
- For similar events, see Owl Event (disambiguation).
- November 18th, 2009 - November 29th, 2009
On November 18th, Mabinogi will be holding a very special event. An event so special, in fact, that it will be held simultaneously with Mabinogi servers in Japan, China, North America and Taiwan!
So what is this exciting event? When you first log in, you'll meet Nao. She'll ask you to care for her baby owls. If you agree, you'll get your own baby owl and some special owl feed. Each time you feed the sparkling white owl, you'll get a stamp in your baby owl journal. Once you've accumulated the required amount of stamps, click the Complete button in the journal and you'll be duly rewarded! The happy baby owl will then return to Nao.
You'll have a chance to care for Nao's owls every real-time day, so be sure to log in and participate in this Global Event!
Also, in addition to the Global Owl Event, players who are logged in on Saturday November 21 and Sunday November 22 by 4:00pm PST (7:00pm EST) will receive a special item... just for logging in! Make sure to claim your own prize and be logged in at this time!
You get up to one owl per day (server time) when you log in(or change channels after midnight) Nao will send you food every hour while you have the owl. Each owl needs to be fed 4 times to collect a reward. The Baby Owl Birdcage takes up 2x2 in your inventory. It can be put into bags but not into pets. You cannot trade the cage. The food arrives via a small box on the right hand of your screen that says "It's time to feed the Baby Owl" and has a flashing feed button. Once you feed the owl, it opens up the "Baby Owl Journal" and shows you a stamp.
- There is no apparent time limit for feeding the owl, the feeding message box will remain for hours, until the button is pressed. However, the timer for feeding the owl won't reset until you actually feed it, so you cannot stack the feeding times.
- You can run RP dungeons such as the Spirit Dungeon or Tarlach's Locket dungeons with no penalty. However you will only be able to feed it when you leave the dungeon if you are in past your hour.
- If you have more than one character on your account you can get one owl for each of your characters per real time day. You will still need to wait one hour on any separate character in order for Nao to send you owl food.
- You can keep an owl after midnight (server time) and get a new one for the new day, if you complete the old owl before logging out or changing channels.
- "Every Real Time Day" refers to PDT time.
- There is perhaps a 62.5% chance of either a Swimsuit or Swim Trunks. (Sample size 40. Confirm?)
- Changing channels or logging out and back in will reset the time to the next feeding back to one hour.
- Of course this includes moving to the housing channel.
- You will not get another Owl by relogging or changing channels if you complete the Event, or if you destroy the owl cage.
- Your Owl timer will reset if you rebirth.
- Upon the events end all owls appear to be "locked" and you are not able to collect the reward even if you have all 4 feeding stamps nor are you able to feed any owl you still have.
Rare and exclusive event items are in bold.
- Bat Boots
- Bat Dress (F)
- Bat Hat
- Bat Jacket (M)
- Becky Witch Dress
- Big Panache Head Protector
- Camelle Spirit Boots
- Combat 2x EXP Potion 5 min
- Coy Quilt Wear
- Criminal's Ski Mask
- Crown Ice Wand
- Crystal Lightning Wand
- Dragon Blade
- Dustin Silver Knight Armor
- Dustin Silver Knight Helm
- Ella's Strap Boots
- Ella Vest Skirt
- Elven Glove
- Esteban Mail (F)
- Esteban Mail (M)
- Folding Glasses (Possible prefix: Blessed)
- Glove of Extravaganza
- Goggle Cap
- Hat (Possible prefix: Stiff)
- Holy Water of Lymilark (x10)
- Ice Rose
- Ice Wand
- Iris Headdress
- Karis Wizard Suit
- Karis Wizard Shoes
- Kirsten Leather Armor
- Kite Shield
- Kira Belt Skirt
- Leo Shoes
- Leo Tie Shoes
- Light Hetero Kite Shield
- Mario NY Modern Vintage Ensemble (F)
- Mario NY Modern Vintage Ensemble (M)
- Panache Head Protector
- Phoenix Fire Wand
- Pirate Captain Boots
- Pirate Captain Hat
- Pirate Captain Suit
- Pirate Crewman Boots
- Pirate Crewman Uniform
- Pirate Woodworker Wear
- Pirate Woodworker Boots
- Plastic Frame Glasses (Possible prefix: Splendid)
- Selina Sexy Bare Look
- Swimsuit (F) (Two Styles)
- Swim Trunks (M) (Two Styles)
- Terra Gothic Suit
- Tikka Wood Healing Wand
- Trudy Metal Glasses
- Twin Buckle Boots (Possible prefix: Free)
- Walter Leather Bending Boots
- Wing Bow
- Wood-rimmed Glasses (Possible prefix: Stiff)