Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Ice Forest Throne
- For a list of chairs, see here.
|2 × 2||Front||Side||Back||Angled||Front||Side||Back||Angled
'The artisans, who inhabited the valley of ice at the southern reaches of the land, crafted the queen's throne from only the purest of crystals.' -- Excerpt from the fairy tale 'Frozen Heart'
- It has 10 durability, which decreases by 0.1 with each use.
- Recovers 0.5 Wounds and applies a 50% Rest Boost while used.
- To sit in it, right-click and choose "Use" or hold CTRL and click the chair.
- Requires the Rest Skill to use.
- Cannot be blessed.
- Can be dropped and picked up by others.
- Can be sold to others.
- Can be traded with others.
- Can be put in the bank and withdrawn by other characters.
- Can be stored in a pet.
- Can be sold to NPCs for 250 Gold.
- Can be fed to Spirit Weapons. Will be chosen by the automatic selection.
|92 ~ 100%||3,162g|
- Note: Only Walter, Vanalen and Laighlinne (Partner) may repair chairs.
- Note: Laighlinne (Partner) does not offer a 100% repair rate.
|Slot 1||Slot 2||Slot 3|
|Slot 4||Slot 5||Slot 6|
Cannot be dyed using Flashy Dyes.