- For other chair items, see Chair (disambiguation).
- Chairs typically have 10~15 Durability, which gradually decreases while in use.
- Each time you use the Chair, it will lose a certain amount of Durability.
- To sit in it, right-click and choose "Use" or hold Left CTRL and click the chair.
- Sitting on some chairs increases Wound recovery by a flat bonus.
- Sitting on a chair increases Rest recovery by +50%, similar to Campfire bonuses.
- Sitting on a chair halves the Hunger restored from food, similar to Campfires. See Food Effects (Long Term).
- Sitting on a chair enables House Sharing for Food Effects (Short Term), similar to Campfire Camp Sharing.
- The bonuses provided from a Chair and a Campfire do not stack. Chairs will override Campfires, canceling their bonus.
- Can be used in dungeons to gradually heal wounds.
- Can be fed to a Spirit Weapon.
Requires at least Novice Rank Rest to use.
Fishing Chairs require at least Novice Rank Fishing to use.
Cannot be blessed.
Only repairable at Walter, Vanalen, and Laighlinne (Partner). (Does not apply to Harp and Piano chairs, which can be repaired at any General Goods shop)
- Normal Chairs are defined by seating up to 2 people and having no other unique properties.
- Group Chairs allow 3 or more people to use them at once.
- When spawned by another player, join their party, right click the chair, and choose "Request" to sit on it.
- Allows one to pick where they want to seat.
|Avalon Supreme Table Set (Seats 8)||8||10||0.5|
|Camping Barbecue Party Set (for 4)||4||10||0.5|
|Camping Buddies Set (for 4)||4||10||0.5|
|Camping Companions Set (for 6)||6||10||0.5|
|Camping Enthusiasts Set (for 8)||8||10||0.5|
|Camping Sleeping Bags Set (for 8)||8||10||0.5|
|Classic Diner Booth||4||10||0.5|
|Giant Kitty Chair (3-person)||3|
|Royal Castle Reading Table Set (Seats 8)||8||10||0.5|
|Surf 'n' Turf Spirit Luxury Yacht||4||10|
|Toy Train of Memories (4 players)||4||10||0.5|
|Toy Train of Memories (6 players)||6||10||0.5|
|Toy Train of Memories (8 players)||8||10||0.5|
Status Effect Chairs
- Activate a Status Effect after sitting on them for a certain amount of time.
- The duration counts down as soon as the effect is activated and can expire while sitting.
|Name||Icon||Seats||Durability||Recovery Rate||Status Effect|
|Hillwen Engineer's Emerald Golem||1||10||0.5||Production Skill Production Success Rate +20% for 5 minutes.|
- Allows one to fish while sitting.
- Requires the Fishing Skill to use.
- You will be prompted to select a bait from your inventory, regardless of wether you have one equipped or not.
- No fishing rod is required.
|Fishing Chair for 2||2||10|
|Furry Friends Fishing Chair||1||12|
|Igloo Fishing Chair||1||12|
|Nice Fishing Chair||1||12|
- Enable the use of Playing Instrument while sitting.
- An instrument or microphone must be equipped prior to using the Instrument.
- A Score Scroll can also be used.
- The Score Scroll can not be changed while sitting.
|Dark Divination Harp||1||40|
|Dark Divination Piano||1||40|
|Fantastic Melody Piano||1||40|
|Lovely Winter Drums||1||40|
|Lovely Winter Piano||1||40|
|Milky Way Harp||1||40|
|Milky Way Piano||1||40|
|Morning Glory Piano||1||40|
|Shining Star Harp (Dream)||1||40|
|Solar Glory Piano||1||40|
- Enables the playback of Score Scrolls when used.
- To play a scroll, right-click the chair and select "Choose Music Score".
- From there, choose any of the scrolls shown.
- To remove the scroll, right-click the chair and select "Remove Music Score".
- The playback of the scroll will be flawless and akin to a music box.
|Melodious Music Box||1||10||0.5|
|Milky Way Music Box||1||10||0.5|
|Rose Garden Music Box||1||10||0.5|
|Simple Chair with Mandolin||1||10||0.5|
- Summons an NPC alongside the chair.
- NPCs can be set to talk when specific conditions are met, via the Interaction Crafter.