Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Investigating Traces of the Caliburn
- For other Generation 11 missions, see Category:G11 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 11.
- Defeat all monsters that appear.
- If Cai or Leymore die, the mission fails.
- If you notice Cai or Leymore are low on HP, use First Aid immediately and then Heal them.
- First Aid is a top priority because they can use Life Drain which allows them to restore HP immediately.
- There are three spawns and three orbs for each spawn, then the boss spawn.
- There are nine orbs, with only three appearing at a time. Each orb has one wave of five monsters. Once all spawns have been defeated, a tenth orb will appear, which spawns the boss.
- After the boss is defeated, Morrighan appears. Talk to her to complete the mission.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you. See Generation 11 for more information.
- G11 Quest: Caliburn's Evolution
- Party Size: 1
- Time Limit: None
- Royal Alchemist Assistance Allowed: Yes
- Mission Details: Please search for traces of the Caliburn in the Royal Castle Great Hall. -Sinead
- Info: Search for traces of the Caliburn inside the Royal Castle. If you're having problems, request help from the Royal Alchemists.
- Normal Spawns
- Boss Spawns
- Silver Bone Fighter x5
- Silver Bone Lancer x5
- Bone Fighter x4 + Shadow Wizard (M) x1
- Bone Lancer x4 + Shadow Wizard (M) x1
- Bronze Bone Archer x2 + Bone Fighter x2
- Gold Bone Archer x3 + Gold Bone Lancer x1
- Bronze Bone Lancer x3 + Silver Bone Fighter x2
- Gold Bone Lancer x2 + Gold Bone Archer x3