Investigating Traces of the Caliburn
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For other Generation 11 missions, see Category:G11 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
| This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 11.
- Defeat all monsters that appear.
- If Cai or Leymore die, the mission fails.
- If you notice Cai or Leymore are low on HP, use First Aid immediately and then Heal them.
- First Aid is a top priority because they can use Life Drain which allows them to restore HP immediately.
- There are three spawns and three orbs for each spawn, then the boss spawn.
- There are nine orbs, with only three appearing at a time. Each orb has one wave of five monsters. Once all spawns have been defeated, a tenth orb will appear, which spawns the boss.
- After the boss is defeated, Morrighan appears. Talk to her to complete the mission.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you. See Generation 11 for more information.
- G11 Quest: Caliburn's Evolution
- Party Size: 1
- Time Limit: None
- Royal Alchemist Assistance Allowed: Yes
- Mission Details: Please search for traces of the Caliburn in the Royal Castle Great Hall. -Sinead
- Info: Search for traces of the Caliburn inside the Royal Castle. If you're having problems, request help from the Royal Alchemists.
- Normal Spawns
- Boss Spawns
- Silver Bone Fighter x5
- Silver Bone Lancer x5
- Bone Fighter x4 + Shadow Wizard (M) x1
- Bone Lancer x4 + Shadow Wizard (M) x1
- Bronze Bone Archer x2 + Bone Fighter x2
- Gold Bone Archer x3 + Gold Bone Lancer x1
- Bronze Bone Lancer x3 + Silver Bone Fighter x2
- Gold Bone Lancer x2 + Gold Bone Archer x3