We were able to have four winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Mystical Turkey Event (2009)
- November 25th, 2009 - December 2nd, 2009
It’s getting to be that time of year, when families and friends gather around a table, gorge themselves on delicious food, and express how grateful they are for the happy events and wonderful people that have been a part of their lives the past year. Starting next week, November 25th, in the world of Erinn, mystical turkeys will be the heralds of the season, and they can be found on various monsters and Fomors throughout Uladh and Iria. Eating these odd turkeys can magically increase your character’s size…or if you’re unlucky, change you back to normal. Once the clock strikes midnight, Erinn time, all height gains will be lost and your character will change back to normal.
Collect magical turkeys! Eat up! Grow bigger and bigger! If you become one of the five largest players (in terms of growth) on your server, you will receive 10,000 NX! Oh, also…do you enjoy sneaking table scraps to Fido during your family’s feast? If so, you’ll be happy to hear that the owners of the three largest pets (in terms of growth) will also be rewarded with 10,000 NX!
Happy turkey day!
- Turkeys can be obtained through various means. Killing monsters, hitting objects (trees, posts, objects) and gathering actions.
- Consuming a turkey will either cause a character (including pets) to grow by approximately 3cm to 6cm per turkey or revert to normal size.
- Mounts and tofu-growth bears are not affected by the turkey.
- Size will not change while transformed.
- The chance to revert is 20% according to the turkey's in-game description.
- The size resets every 5 minutes in real world time. The counter starts upon log in.
- Turkeys can be stored in the bank, but not in pets. However, if logged into your pet, the pet can pick up a turkey.
- Smart Pets will pick up the turkey as well. Beware- if a Smart Pet (Border Collie, Samoyed and Miniature Pinscher) picks up a Mystic Turkey, you will not be able to remove it from the pet's inventory. You must log in as your pet and consume it as your pet. If you log in as your pet and drop the Mystic Turkey, it cannot be picked up by anyone.
- If you unsummon your pet after a turkey was consumed affecting its size, the pet will revert back to normal when summoned again.