We were able to have one winner of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
|2 x 2||Dropped|
A turkey that exudes mystic powers. Eat this turkey, and you'll find yourself either growing a little bit, or returning to your original height. The chance of returning to your original height is 20%.
Used in the Mystical Turkey Event (2009).
Can be stored in the bank (0 G deposit cost).
Cannot be stored on pets.
Cannot sold to an NPC's shop.
Methods to Obtain
- Randomly dropped when killing monsters.
- Randomly dropped when hitting objects such as trees, crates, signposts or lamps.
- Randomly dropped when obtaining materials by gathering, such as, when shearing for wool, mining for ore, etc.
When eaten, your character has a chance of growing slightly taller. A message will appear on your screen indicating the effect of the turkey eaten.
- The growing effect is stack-able (Ex. You eat two turkeys which both increase your height by 3.7cm, therefore your total increased height is 7.4cm)
- There is a 20% chance you will return back to your normal size
A message will appear on your screen indicating the effect of the turkey eaten.
- "Your height has returned to normal..."
- "Your height has grown ~cm, for a total growth of ~cm!"
Will not restore hunger.
|Minimum Height Gain||Maximum Height Gain|
|~3 cm||~6 cm|