- Possessed only by the Wraith.
- The Wraith roars fiercely.
- The Wraith will attempt to use it immediately on spawn, and then again every 60 or so seconds.
- The Wraith is invulnerable just before/during the roar.
- Pets, partners, and players hit will be stunned for a few seconds.
- All pets/partners hit by the roar will be desummoned, with the message "Phantom's Roar has desummoned your pet/partner!"
- All players hit by the roar will be inflicted with a debuff that prevents them from summoning any pet/partner until the Wraith(s) that hit the player with it are defeated.
- If the player is hit by multiple roars, then all wraiths that hit the player must be defeated.
- Can be dodged by using invulnerability frames, the most method common being Divine Link's casting animation.
- A player riding a mount does not get hit by the roar, nor is there any stun. The pet however will still be desummoned (but you can just summon a different pet).
- Has a very large radius, approximately the size of a dungeon room from end to end.