- The creature roars fiercely.
- Players directly in front of the creature will incur heavy damage, knockdown, and lengthy stun.
- If they are to the side, they take no damage but will be killed in Deadly, and receive a short stun.
- When used by Red Dragon, Crumena, or Armored Bear, Pets and Partners will be forcibly desummoned if hit by the roar.
- When used by Black Dragon, nearby player's damage is reduced by half, however this attack does not damage, stun, nor kill the players.
- When used by White Dragon, monsters near it gain increased attack power. However, it has no effect on players.
- No damage is done when used by Armored Bear.