Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- For a list of potions, see here.
Size: 1 x 2
|Effect||Temporarily applies poison effect to weapon.|
Bottle of snake poison. Apply the poison to your weapon, such as to your sword, blunt weapon, wand or arrow etc., and attack your enemy and poison your enemy at a fixed probability. However, since the weapon must touch the enemy's body, you cannot use this when using a magic attack with your wand.
- Can be traded
- Cannot be made with Potion Making
Methods to Obtain
- To gather poison, you must equip an Empty Bottle and click on a pet Coral Cobra or Desert Cobra. Gathering Poison will cost 30 Mana from the Pet.
- Using a normal attack after applying poison will allow you to passively inflict Poison Attack.
- The Poison does approximately 20% damage of the opponent's current remaining HP.
- Though it says "arrow" in the description, the poison is applied to a Bow instead.
- You cannot apply poison to Spirit Weapons, Lances, Control Bars, Dual Guns, Cylinders, Staves, and Instruments
- After applying the Poison to a weapon, the Empty Bottle is not returned to you.