Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- For a list of chairs, see here.
|2 × 2||Front||Side||Back||Angled||Front||Side||Back||Angled
School lockers that are surely sturdy enough to withstand the weight of two students sitting on them, right?
- It has 10 durability, which decreases by 0.1 with each use.
- Recovers 0.5 Wounds and applies a 50% Rest Boost while used.
- To sit in it, right-click and choose "Use" or hold CTRL and click the chair.
- When spawned by another player, join their party, right click the chair, and choose "Request" to sit on it.
- Cannot be placed in/near props or other players' chairs.
- Cannot be blessed.
- Can be dropped and picked up by others.
- Can be sold to others.
- Can be traded with others.
- Can be put in the bank and withdrawn by other characters.
- Can be stored in a pet.
- Can be sold to NPCs for Gold.
- Can be fed to Spirit Weapons. Will be chosen by the automatic selection.
|92 ~ 100%||3,162g|
- Note: Only Walter, Vanalen and Laighlinne (Partner) may repair chairs.
- Note: Laighlinne (Partner) does not offer a 100% repair rate.
|Slot 1||Slot 2||Slot 3|
|Slot 4||Slot 5||Slot 6|
Cannot be dyed using Flashy Dyes.