Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
I saw this on the Clover Pig's talk section and thought we could use one here. I didn't test it for 400 herbs, just 2 times with a mana buff potion for 290 total. br>
- The Gnu was at varying ages and levels throughout. If someone would make a pure test, feel free to add or edit the info. I was Rank C and D of herbalism and I'm sure that matters because some harder herbs may be picked easier for higher levels. The most accurate list would probably come from a high leveled Herbalism rank.
|Success Rate (Tested)||31.72%||21.72%||15.52%||10.34%||10.69%||7.24%||2.07%||0.69%||-|
- Can someone do this test with another total herb count as something less abstract as 290? It gives you non-terminating decimals due to significant digits and the total success rates don't add up to 100.00%. I'd do this myself, but the lack of a Clover Gnu sort of hinders me. --Zephyre 02:31, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- I question whether or not Herbalism has any effect when using herb pets. Using my herb pig, a few months ago I did a test with two of my characters, one having rank 1 Herbalism and the other having rank F Herbalism. I made 200 picking attempts on both characters and both of them ended up with a similar amount of herbs in similar quantities. --Naiya 02:06, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- Base chance of success is 50% plus modifiers for herbalism, weather and wednesdays according to the CollectingForm descriptor for these guys. --Eos367 06:01, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- Checking the CollectingForm descriptor file shows the following distribution of herbs; --Eos367 06:01, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- Please verify this test data so that it is statistically accurate. Use this as guideline.--Hengsheng120 21:19, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
Random question: is it ridable? Wuberfeca
- No. --Aramet 22:03, 1 June 2009 (UTC)