From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Tendering Potion)
This category groups potions that alter the Combat Power of the player character. They mainly consist of Tendering Potions.
- Special potions used to temporarily "weaken" the player, as in, increase all enemies's Combat Power level by one.
- For example, if an enemy appears as "Awful" and one uses a regular Tendering Potion, the same enemy will appear as "Boss".
- This will not be updated on the user's side. Enemies will still appear as the same rank until the player leaves the enemy until they are out of rendering distance. Upon the monster coming back into view, it will be updated.
- The timer of a 36 minute tendering potion decreases if the player is logged on. This means that the timer will pause if a player goes offline and will resume when the player logs back on.
- Tendering potions, except the ones acquired from Advanced Play are untradable.
Pages in category "CP Potions"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.