Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Advancement Test Hall/Charge
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For information on other Advancement Tests, return to the test information section.
|Use Charge to defeat as many monsters as you can within the time limit. Stopping a monster's Ranged Attack with Charge results in a higher score. As the test rank increases, stronger monsters will appear and you will need a higher score to pass the test.|
- Advancement Outfit
- Fluted Short Sword & Round Shield (Human/Elf)
- Mace & Kite Shield (Human/Elf)
- 100 Points: Attack an enemy with Charge
- +100 Points: Attacked a bonus monster with Charge
- 200 Points: Defeat an enemy with Charge
- 50 Points: Hit over 1000 damage with Charge
- 100 Points: Hit over 2000 damage with Charge
- 200 Points: Hit over 3000 damage with Charge
- 200 Points: Used Charge to block an enemy's ranged attack
Test Spawn Patterns
- Your Close Combat ranks will carry over into the test, so having higher ranks would be useful.
- Attacking an enemy with Charge will reset it's cooldown.
- Failing to attack an enemy with Charge (i.e. by using Charge against Counterattack, Windmill, or a faster Normal Attack) will not reset the cooldown.
- Rapid use of Charge will quickly consume stamina. The use of stamina potions that drop will likely be required at some point during the test.
- Giant players consume more stamina using Charge, and will need to watch more carefully this resource pool.
- If quick enough, it's possible to stun-lock an enemy by continuously charging it into the wall.
- Targeting weaker enemies first can reduce the need to manage too many simultaneously attacking monsters.
- Critical Charge damage is very important, because high damage attacks provide crucial bonus points.
- Giant players have an advantage here with their greatly increased damage potential using Charge.
- Blocking ranged attacks gives a large amount of points, but it can also quickly get the player killed. Use with caution.
- Using the health potions that drop can help mitigate this damage.
- Players can disable names and chat using Ctrl+N to improve visibility of enemy skills.