Advancement Test Hall/Thunder
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For information on other Advancement Tests, return to the test information section.
|Use Thunder to defeat as many monsters as you can within the time limit. Defeating many monsters at once or dealing higher total damage results in a higher score. As the test rank increases, stronger monsters will appear and you will need a higher score to pass the test.|
- 10 Points: Attack an enemy with Thunder
- +50 Points: Attack 3 or more enemies with Thunder
- +100 Points: Attacked a bonus monster with Thunder
- 100 Points: Defeat an enemy with Thunder
- 0.4% of damage is converted into points
- This is only tallied at the end of the test
4 Crystals will appear when the test starts, each of which charges a bolt spell. Defeating a crystal will make the others invulnerable and summon a wave with the element corresponding to the bolt of the crystal.
- Your Magic and Close Combat ranks will carry over into the test, so having higher ranks would be useful.
- The Trinity Staff in this test can cast intermediate magic without charging the staff with an element.
- However, the staff can still be charged with elements.
- Tallied points will general equal between 500 - 1000.
- Note: This heavily depends on how many critical hits take place.
- Fully charge your bolt spell right after defeating the elemental crystal, as there will be a short delay before the monsters spawn in.
- Players should prioritize destroying the Fire Crystal on Wave 3 because of the three Giant Elemental Sprites, only Fire are passive in the Test Hall.
- Regular Fire Sprites are still aggressive, so it is advised to attack them before the passive Giant Fire Sprites.
- Blitz through the waves as quick as possible, as most of your points will be gained through the golem bosses.
- Spam the Golem with single Thunder charges, as it will continuously knock down the Golem upon striking.
- Players can disable names and chat using Ctrl+N to improve visibility of enemy skills.