Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Alban Knights Emblem
- For the similarly named symbol, see Alban Knight Emblem.
2 × 2
This emblem represents the holy duty of the Alban Knights. It can be combined with other emblems of its kind to increase its power. Most veteran members carry theirs everywhere, claiming that it gives them untold powers. Right-click and click 'Activate' to apply the effects. (Can be stacked with other totems. Cannot be stacked with other Alban Knights Emblems.)
Methods to Obtain
Synthesizing Alban Knights Emblems
- To increase the power of an Alban Knights Emblem, a player can synthesize an Alban Knights Emblem with another Alban Knights Emblem.
- To synthesize an Alban Knights Emblem with another, simply right click the Alban Knights Emblem you wish to use as a base emblem and select another emblem as a material emblem.
- Synthesizing an emblem has a chance of increasing the base emblem's power based on the material emblem used.
- If you attempt to Synthesize an Alban Knights Emblem past level three for a particular stat it has the chance to be destroyed. This also applies when you attempt to add more than three categories to the emblem.
- Stats must be the same category of Rune to increase the stat level, but they do not have to be the same stat.
- An Alban Knights Emblem cannot be synthesized with a Commander's Emblem.
- In addition, Alban Knights Emblems cannot be activated when Commander's Emblems are and vice versa.
Alban Knights Emblem Status Effects
A particular Alban Knights Emblem may boost a single stat in each of the 5 categories (Body, Ingenuity, Mana, Mind, and Sharpness)