Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
2 × 2
The emblem of a commander who possesses perfect control of the battlefield. Grants a boosts to a specific technique when carried in your inventory. Can be combined with other Commander's Emblem items to increase its power. Right-click and click 'Activate' to apply the effects. (Can be stacked with other totems. Cannot be stacked with other Commander's Emblem items.)
Methods to Obtain
Synthesizing Commander's Emblems
- To increase the power of a Commander's Emblem, a player can synthesize a Commander's Emblem with another Commander's Emblem.
- To synthesize a Commander's Emblem with another, simply right click the Commander's Emblem you wish to use as a base emblem and select another emblem as a material emblem.
- Synthesizing an emblem has a chance of increasing the base emblem's power based on the material emblem used.
- If you attempt to Synthesize a Commander's Emblem past level three for a particular Technique it has the chance to be destroyed. This also applies when you attempt to add more than three boosts to the emblem.
- The technique boost must be from the same Rune to increase the boost level.
- A Commander's Emblem cannot be synthesized with an Alban Knights Emblem.
- In addition, Commander's Emblems cannot be activated when Alban Knights Emblems are and vice versa.
Commander's Emblem Technique Boost Effects
A particular Commander's Emblem may boost 1 of 5 techniques. (Phantasmal Sight, Fateweaver, Tenacious Taunt, Zone of Renewal, Unified Might)
|Phantasmal Sight||Additional Damage
|Tenacious Taunt||Duration Increase||+1.2sec||+2.4sec||+3.6sec||+4.8sec||+6sec|
|Zone of Renewal||Area of Effect
|Unified Might||Accumulated Damage