Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- Totems are special items that give a buff to stats while active.
- Stat bonuses from totems do not contribute to Combat Power.
- To activate a totem, right-click it and select "Activate". To deactivate a totem right-click it and select "Deactivate", put it in the bank, or put it in a pet's inventory.
- There is a 10 second cooldown between activating or deactivating totems manually.
- Inactive totems will have a red background.
- Totems remain active until deactivated in some way.
- You cannot have a regular totem active in a pet's inventory even when you are playing as the pet. Instead, pets have their own unique set of totems.
- You may only have one active totem for each stat.
- In addition to regular totems players may also equip amulets and emblems.
- Identical stat boosts will stack with regular totem stats.
- You may only have one of each additional type of totem, however.
- All Stance Cards are classified as totems.
- Multiple stance cards may be used, as they are considered different stats.
- Totems can be destroyed.
- Totems can be given to Spirit Weapons as food.
Pages in category "Totems"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.