Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
- Totems are special items that give a buff to stats while active.
- Stat bonuses from totems do not contribute to Combat Power.
- To activate a totem, right-click it and select "Activate". To deactivate a totem, right-click it and select "Deactivate", put it in the bank or a pet's inventory, or receive another active totem of the same type.
- There is a 10 second cooldown between activating or deactivating totems manually.
- Inactive totems will have a red background.
- Totems remain active until deactivated in some way.
- You cannot have an active a totem in a pet's inventory even when you are playing as the pet.
- You may only have one active totem for each stat.
- Totems can be destroyed.
- Totems can be given to Spirit Weapons as food.
Pages in category "Totems"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.