Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Totems are special items that give a buff to stats while active.
- Stat bonuses from totems do not contribute to Combat Power.
- To activate a totem, right-click it and select "Activate". To deactivate a totem right-click it and select "Deactivate", put it in the bank, or put it in a pet's inventory.
- There is a 10 second cooldown between activating or deactivating totems manually.
- Inactive totems will have a red background.
- Totems remain active until deactivated in some way.
- You cannot have a regular totem active in a pet's inventory even when you are playing as the pet. Instead, pets have their own unique set of totems.
- You may only have one active totem for each stat.
- For example, you cannot have both a Halloween Scarecrow and a Matching Couples T-Shirt active at the same time.
- You may have any number of active totems that grant different stats, such as an Eternal Candlelight and Vampire's Fang.
- In addition to regular totems players may also equip amulets and emblems.
- Identical stat boosts will stack with regular totem stats.
- You may only have one of each additional type of totem, however.
- All Stance Cards are classified as totems.
- Multiple stance cards may be used, as they are considered different stats.
- Totems can be destroyed.
- Totems can be given to Spirit Weapons as food.
For a comparison list, see Totems List.
For Totems specifically for pets, see Category:Pet Totems.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Totems"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- Chop Till You Drop: How to Gather 200 Million Firewood (Max Stamina Totem)
- Colton's Handkerchief
- Commander's Emblem
- Copper Snowflower Tree Coin
- Cursed Eternal Candlelight
- Cursed Ghost Bride's Tiara
- Cursed Halloween Scarecrow
- Cursed Pumpkin Lantern
- Cursed Talking Skull
- Cursed Vampire's Fang
- Cursed Witch's Ring
- Talking Skull
- The Secret of Longevity: Outlasting Your Enemies (Max HP Totem)
- The Thrill of the Skill (Max MP Totem)
- Third Compass Fragment (Totem)
- Tia Coin
- Trophy of Participation (Ski Jumping)
- Trophy of Participation (Skiing)
- Trophy of Triumph (Ski Jumping)
- Trophy of Triumph (Skiing)
- Trophy of Valor (Ski Jumping)
- Trophy of Valor (Skiing)