The boy's childlike face is full of confidence. His dark blue eyebrows nearly touch the striking tattoo near his eye. The tip of his nose is slightly red, giving him a curious, adventurous appearance.
Bhatair is a young giant undergoing training to become a warrior. He is one of the youngest giants in Vales. He is a hot-headed giant, who has generally unfavorable views of humans and especially elves, to the point of constantly belitting their ability, compared to those of giants.
- Giant Premium Snow Newbie Wear (M)
- Premium Giant Winter Fur Gloves
- Premium Giant Winter Fur Boots (M)
- Celtic Warrior Axe
- The name Bhátair (pronounced /wɑːtɛr/ or /vɑːtɛr/) is a Gaelic version of Walter.
- His name means powerful warrior.
- While his age is never stated, it is repeatedly implied Bhatair is in his early teens.
- He and Zeder are close friends.
- Bhatair struggles to pronounce Uladh town names.
- "It was called, uh...Eme...muha...something like that."
- "Sometimes I make the trip to Ta...Tal...teann? You know, the place where Princess Karpfen is."
- He claims to be able to play the Tuba.