From Mabinogi World Wiki
|An ancient underground temple in eastern Sen Mag, containing a gateway with the power to instantly transport one to any desired location.
The location is made available during the completion of What the Wings Conceal.
Tech Duinn Missions
- To enter a mission, interact with the Tech Duinn Geata (NPC) in Tech Duinn, which can be quickly reached by travelling to the Sen Mag moon gate or moving via Dungeon Guide.
- A similar Geata exists in Scuabtuinne upon the completion of Generation 23 and its sidequest
- There are three difficulties that can be chosen for each mission below: Normal, Advanced, and Elite.
- The Elite difficulty requires the respective mission's pass, which only drops from the endchest of any mission. Only the party leader needs this pass.
- Parties entering Tech Duinn missions must have the following requirements:
- Mobs in Tech Duinn Missions have similar characteristics throughout:
- They are immune to having their skills read (no skill bubble).
- Will near instantly aggress a player upon walking in their range (usually very far).
- Mob patterns, variety, and skills change based on the difficulty chosen.
- Main/Mini bosses can only have their defenses and protection reduced by the Brionac up to a certain point (roughly 5-10 hits).
Ascent to the Throne to serve a similar purpose.
|Revived Illusion||Feth Fiada|
|Seven Nightmares||Awakened Abyssal Lord|
|Informant, Queen's Royal Guard||Left of Tech Duinn Geata|
|Follower of Hymerark||Left of Tech Duinn Geata|
|Weapon Shopkeeper, Weapon Repair||Along Left Wall|
|Magic Weapon Shopkeeper, Healer, Magic Repair||Along Left Wall|
Royal Guard (Sword)
|Guard||Left of Entrance|
Royal Guard (Bow)
|Guard||Right of Entrance|
Tech Duinn Geata (NPC)
A book on the altar in Tech Duinn during the The Mists Below quest.