Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
An ancient underground temple in eastern Sen Mag, containing a gateway with the power to instantly transport one to any desired location.
- 4 Party Limit
- Phase 1: The party must find orbs hidden in the fog and defeat the summoned monsters.
- Phase 2: The party must defeat the monsters before the timer runs out to summon an orb. Make sure to also hit the orb before the timer ends.
- Phase 3: The party must locate and defeat the Tech Duinn Geata.
- Phase 4: The party must defend against an onslaught of Tathlum, and prevent them from reaching the gate.
- Phase 5: The party must locate and defeat a stronger version of Tech Duinn Geata.
- There is a starting time limit of 20 minutes.
- This will increase/decrease when a Black Mask Follower is killed/escapes.
- The outer edges of the screen will start to flash when the timer is close to finishing. The flashing will get more intense and faster as the timer approaches zero.
- Completion rewards 3-5? Enchanted Fog Orb's.
- 1 orb is rewarded upon being kicked out due to the invisible timer.
- Hallway 1: Clear all orb rooms and rescue the hostages in order to proceed to Hallway 2.
- Intermission: Defend the hostages from Black Moon followers coming from the entrance.
- Hallway 2: Clear all rooms in order to proceed to the final battle.
- Boss: Defeat the Illusion of Balor
- Circle of Clerics: Defeat white robed clerics before they reach the center of the room, then destroy the Evil Eye Monolith.
- Salamander Room: Defeat Black Moon followers to spawn Salamanders, defeat Salamanders and use the Lava Lumps to destroy the Evil Eye Monolith.
- Lava Fields: Defeat Black Moon followers while dodging intermittent lava fields.
- Boss: Defeat Cethlenn
- Order of rooms is randomized