Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Abyss Dungeons are the highest dungeon difficulty, above Advanced. They are described to be "a nightmare world filled with grand and terrifying monsters".
- Abyss Dungeons require at least 1 Expert Talent (Level 11) in order to enter.
- As with all dungeons difficulty levels, Abyss Dungeons require their own unique pass. However, these passes cannot be acquired through an Unrestricted Dungeon Pass.
- Abyss Dungeons transports the player in a similar matter to Shadow Missions.
- The area is considered a Shadow Realm.
- Unlike most other dungeons, this dungeon consists of three large rooms and a boss room in one floor.
- Upon clearing the final wave in the third room, a cutscene will occur and all members will be transported to the final room.
- Monsters in Abyss Dungeons are much stronger than their original counterparts.
- Some may have altered AIs, allowing for a higher aggro range and speed.
- Unlike other dungeons, Abyss Dungeons lack a Dungeon Altar. Instead, players are given a Red Wings of the Goddess that warps them back to the dungeon's lobby.
- Clearing an Abyss Dungeon rewards a Title in addition to the Journal achievement.