Coill Abyss Advanced
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Unlike most other dungeons, this dungeon consists of three large rooms, each with a switch, and a boss room in a single floor.
- Room 1 may not contain a switch at all. In most cases, there will not a be a switch and the first room is already filled with monsters.
- Each room consists of randomized waves, with each room having a predetermined amount of waves ranging from 2 to 5.
- Because the waves are randomized, it is possible to have an easier set of monsters before encountering stronger monsters or vice versa.
- It is possible to receive the same wave multiple times in a row.
- Number of waves in each room does not determine nor influence monster difficulty.
- Requires a level 11 (Expert) talent in order to enter.
- This dungeon must be done alone.
- Monsters in Coill Abyss Advanced are much stronger than their original counterparts, almost equivalent to Shadow Mission/Theatre Mission Hardmode difficulty.
- Unlike most Uladh dungeons, this dungeon does not contain a Goddess Statue. Instead, the player is given a Red Wing of the Goddess to warp back to the dungeon's lobby.
- Abyss Dungeons cannot fulfill the Uladh Dungeon Daily Quest, due to their lack of a Goddess Statue.
- The environment is considered a Shadow Realm and open field, allowing Barrier Spikes and Campfires.
- Unlike Peaca Abyss, blessings and sanctification are lost when Knocked Unconscious in the dungeon.
- Coill Abyss allows the player to revive on the spot in the same manner in field areas.
- After defeating the boss, the reward chest spawns in the center of the boss room.
Drop Item: Abyss Coill Advanced Dungeon Pass
Number of Floors: 1
Visible Floors: None
- Regular Spawns
- Room 1
- Room 2
- Room 3
- All rooms will randomly spawn any one of the waves listed below.
Monster Spawn Patterns