Mabinogi World brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Not to be confused with Puppets. For the handheld version, see Category:Puppets.
- Marionettes are left hand equipment used in conjunction with control bars. They alter the appearance of a Pierrot Marionette or a Colossus Marionette.
- All Marionettes add 1 Defense and 1 Protection to the player.
- All Marionettes have no Durability.
- All Marionettes cannot be blessed or sanctified.
- All Marionettes can only be dyed with Mini Dye Ampoules.
- Most Marionettes are untradeable, but can be stored on pets and moved through the account via bank.
Pages in category "Marionettes"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.