Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Category talk:Mainstream Quests
This article is pretty useless. The article redirects to the category, which only has the article. Saiyr 12:05, 30 March 2008 (PDT)
Elf and Giant
It says that elves and giants cannot do the mainstream G1 quests, but nothing about G2 or G3. Can they do any of the mainstream quests, or do the Savage Beast and Falcon Elf quests replace these too? I'm assuming they do, because from what I've seen the quests are focused on getting Paladin and Dark knight transformations, but some clarification would be nice.
- They cannot do G1, 2, or 3. ---Angevon 22:13, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Should Generation 7 go here since it has a storyline to it? Also can elves and giants do G7 then? --- Blazingchamp
- Elves and Giants can do G7, yes. Also, on Ancient Secrets of Irinid's (Generation 7) page, it says it's a non-mainstream quest. --Aramet 23:04, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
Nexon seems to think its a mainstream quest since in its guide it is placed under the mainstream section or MS for short. --- Blazingchamp
I think Falcon/Savage Beast should go
seeing as technically the quests for them are mainstream for elves and giants
I agree. It technically is the G5 and G6 Mainstream quests. What do the rest of you think? Also, please use the signature to post your name so we know who you are. --FFVIISephy 16:14, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Names of Articles
Since this page leads to all of them, I figured I'd post this here. The G7 quests page is named after its generations title, so why not do that with the other three generations? It seems logical to me to either label them all by their generation's number, or it's title, but not one or the other. --FFVIISephy 16:03, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- I'd rather call them all by number, so that everyone knows what order they're techincally supposed to go in easier. ---Angevon 19:36, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- Then how come 'Ancient Secrets of Irinid' isn't listed by number? Plus, they could be listed as "G1-Advent of the Goddess" --FFVIISephy 07:06, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- I think this would be a good idea for this. I believe it would make everything uniform, and would place them in order, so I'm going to go ahead and move the pages. Simply revert it, and tell me why if you disagree. --FFVIISephy 05:47, 22 August 2009 (UTC)