Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Cethlenn & Vayne Doll Bag
3 × 3
This magical bag summons the Cethlenn and Vayne dolls together! It is 9 by 10, offering a total of 90 slots for storing items. It cannot be traded.
You can summon a doll separately from a pet. A set effect activates when the dolls are summoned.
While summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- +11 Strength
- +5 Dexterity
- +5 Intelligence
- +8 Will
- +5 Luck
- +6 Minimum Damage
- +10 Maximum Damage
- +5 Critical
- +3 Protection
- +5 Defense
- +10% Combat EXP Bonus
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Can be picked up by other players if dropped while empty.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Cannot be used to set up a personal shop.
- You summon the doll by right clicking the bag and pressing the Summon button.
- Alternatively, ctrl + click on the bag will summon the doll, if the bag is already open.
- They will stay summoned for up to (real life) 2 hours and 10 minutes.
- This time limit resets at 7:00am PST100.
- This time limit resets at
- The doll can be summoned along with pets or partners.
- Both dolls will pick up dropped Gold.
- Vayne will also pick up dropped gear, like weapons and clothes.