Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Cotton Candy Sheep Event (2009)
- May 7th, 2009 - May 24th, 2009.
Reports of a sweet aroma wafting from the Sen Mag Plateau, the Grassland near Tir Chonaill, and the Flower Mark in Iria have started to become popular gossip amongst Mabinogians. Some adventurers claim that a giant, cotton candy-covered sheep roam these areas, which could possibly explain the dry-sweet smell on the air. Would-be shepherds should visit the reclusive Fleta with eight different colored cones of cotton candy for nifty prizes!
Please note that you will need a fairly empty inventory to do this event as each cotton candy takes a 2x2 inventory slot
- Cotton Candy Sheep are field bosses, however, you cannot actually kill them. You can kill other monsters to get a fomor command scroll.
- Cotton Candy Sheep will appear in Iria. They appear in the middle of the plains near Qilla, then move northeast toward Maiz.
- Cotton Candy Sheep also appear in Tir Chonaill by the Gray Foxes.
- Cotton Candy Sheep will spawn approximately once every hour.
- The Cotton Candy Sheep appear for 10 minutes real time.
- With any bladed weapon or a Gathering Knife, you can shear eight different colored Cotton Candy off of the sheep.
- Talk to Fleta for a prize. She will ask you if you want to turn in your Cotton Candy for a reward.