From Mabinogi World Wiki
- The Dungeon Guide system is a guide that displays several Dungeons and Shadow Missions across Uladh, as well as possible rewards that are available from that area.
- It displays the recommended dungeon that the character should be able to run, however the exact formula for this does not clearly reflect the character's ability to complete it with ease.
- The Dungeon Guide system allows player's to collect repeated rewards after clearing the dungeon multiple times.
- The Main Rewards listed in the guide are possible core item drops from the selected dungeon.
- There may be other less valuable item drops that are possible from a dungeon or mission but are not listed in the guide. i.e. Infernal Blade Fragment, HP 100 Potion etc.
- Although displayed in the guide, these rewards are not obtainable through the UI. These are only available by actually running the dungeon itself.
Repeated Clear Guaranteed Reward
- Clearing dungeons or missions multiple times will have guaranteed rewards.
- These guaranteed rewards are obtainable through the Dungeon Guide system UI.
- However: each mission or dungeon can only be repeated up to 10 times a day, any repeats after will not count towards the Guaranteed Reward counter.
- This counter resets at 12 AM PST (server time).
- Clearing certain dungeons for the first time will reward support boxes, the four dungeons and their respective boxes are as follows:
- The clothing items you receive will be determined by the gender of your character when opening the box.
- If the titles or skills received from the support boxes are already obtained by the character opening the box, they will not be re-obtained.
- Support boxes can only be obtained once per account per server. For example, if a character on the Nao server gets a support box, the other characters on that same account and server cannot get a support box again. However, a different character on the Alexina server on the same account, can get a support box.
- All support boxes and items in the support boxes are untradeable, and the equipment cannot be exchanged between characters on the same account via bank.
- Pets from the support boxes cannot be stored in Pet Medals.
- Vouchers are a new currency used to purchase items from Eavan's Voucher Shop.
- Vouchers can be transferred between characters via the Bank.
- To obtain Vouchers, register a main character (cannot be a Novice) at Eavan at the Dunbarton Town Office. Completing dungeons or missions with the registered character may yield you additional Vouchers.
- You can switch your registered character once per day after registering.
- Up to 100 Vouchers can be obtained per day and the Voucher count resets at 12 AM PST (server time). However, this only resets once you have relogged.
- Once you obtain a Voucher, you will see a counter on the left side of your screen that will let you know how many you have obtained for the day.
- This is the only method in checking how many voucher's you have obtained for the day.
- Even if your inventory is full and the Vouchers you obtained get placed in your temporary inventory, there is no time limit and Vouchers are permanent.
- There are 4 types of Vouchers that you can obtain in different dungeons and missions: First Voucher, Second Voucher, Third Voucher, Fourth Voucher.
- The voucher type is determined by the difficulty of the dungeon or mission in the guide, and a given dungeon will only award one type of voucher.