Eweca Fishing Event (2009)
September 2nd, 2009 - September 16th, 2009
Many people associate a harvest moon with that of fields and crops! Not so in Erinn! Your fields are the open streams and bodies of water; your crops are shards from the autumn moon! If you’re lucky, you can forge a dagger and shield from the essence of Eweca itself!
As you cast your line into the waters of Erinn, you may notice the slight shimmer of Eweca in the water’s surface. It isn’t a trick of the eye! A shadow of Eweca has fallen from the sky, and if you can fish up an Eweca Shadow, you’re one step closer to creating an item infused with the power of Eweca! Combine, using the Handicraft skill, an Eweca Shadow and three copper plates to form an Eweca Shield!
If a weapon is what you’re after, combine an Eweca Shadow and two silver ingots to create an Eweca Short Sword!
Are you a new player? Don't know how to get the fishing skill? It's quite easy! Visit any general store owner and purchase a fishing rod. When you equip the fishing rod, you will automatically receive the fishing skill! However, in order to fish, you'll also need bait, so be sure to buy that as well, equipping it in your off-hand. After that, head to the nearest body of water and let your line fly!
This event wanes on September 16th!
- During the event period, players can find a Shadow of Eweca while fishing. With a Shadow of Eweca, players may use the Handicraft skill in order to create Eweca Short Swords and Eweca Shields.
- Shadow of Eweca can be found in any body of water where the Fishing skill can be used.
- Shadow of Eweca can be fished at any time -- whether it's night or day does not matter.
- Shadow of Eweca can be auto-fished (doesn't require manual fishing).
- The size of the Shadow of Eweca affects the size of the Eweca Shield when Handicrafted.
- All items gained from this event are tradable.
- Shadow of Eweca
- Fish at any body of water.
- Takes up 2x2 inventory slots.
- Eweca Short Sword
- Use the Handicraft skill to make this item using one Shadow of Eweca and two Silver Ingots.
- The size of the Shadow of Eweca does not affect the size of the Eweca Short Sword.
- Eweca Shield
- Use the Handicraft skill to make this item using one Shadow of Eweca and three Copper Plates.
- The size of the Shadow of Eweca does affect the size of the Eweca Shield.