Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Enchants are being worked on and the "by type" pages are not working at the moment.
A pure silver bar gained by refining silver ore. This is the raw material for any silver item. The Blacksmith skill makes use of this material.
2 × 1
|Name||Silver Ingot||Making Method||Refining|
|NPC Resale Value||37 G||Item Rank||-|
|Production Exp||500||Skill Rank||A|
|Materials Needed||Silver Ore × 5 or Silver Ore Fragment × 5|
- Used primarily for making weapons using the Blacksmith skill.
- Can also be used when finishing an item with the Blacksmith skill to change the item's color to silver.
Methods to Obtain
- Eweca Orb (2013)
- Beginner Gachapon (2012)
- The Treasure Chest Event (Jan. 2009) - a random reward from an Ordinary Chest.
- The Treasure Chest Event (Apr. 2009) - a random reward from an Ordinary Chest.
- Anju's Shuriken
- Bastard Sword
- Broad Sword
- Celtic Battle Axe
- Celtic Howling Chain Blade
- Celtic Royal Battle Axe
- Celtic Royal Knight Sword
- Celtic Royal War Hammer
- Celtic Royal Warrior Axe
- Dustin Silver Knight Sword
- Fluted Short Sword
- Hagi's Shuriken
- Morning Star
- Two-handed Sword
- Warrior Axe