Fourth of July Event (2010)
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the previous event, see Fourth of July Event (2009).
- June 30th, 2010 - July 6th, 2010
If you launch your fireworks over 17m  you will have a high chance of getting a 4th of July Box. When you open the box, you will receive a reward.
- You are only allowed to set off fireworks at night (between 7PM and 5AM in-game).
- After setting off a firework, you must wait 1 minute (40 in-game minutes) before you are allowed to set off another.
- You can purchase Fireworks Kits (Red, White, and Blue) from General Stores, 5 for 250g and 10 for 500g.
- Iria, Taillteann, and Tara General Stores do not sell Fireworks Kits.
- Launching fireworks in the Housing Channel will not yield a 4th of July Box.
- 4th of July Boxes can stack to 10.
- Fireworks can stack to 10.
- You may launch fireworks while inside Shadow Missions and while in Fiodh and Coill Dungeon lobbies.
- Elven Glove
- Archer Feather Cap
- Belted Casual Wear
- Ceremonial Stocking
- Ella's Strap Boots
- Flat Collar One-Piece Dress
- HP 100 Potion x5
- Kite Shield
- Lirina's Long Skirt
- Mario NY Modern Vintage Ensemble (F)
- Mario NY Modern Vintage Ensemble (M)
- Mini Leather Dress
- Mongo's Archer Cap
- Mongo's Hat
- Mongo Jester Cap
- MP 100 Potion x5
- Ruffled Tuxedo Ensemble
- Stamina 100 Potion x5
- Swordsman Gloves
- Tork's Blacksmith Suit
- Tork's Cap
- V-neck Leather Boots
- Arish Ashuvain Armor (F)
- Dustin Silver Knight Armor (Pink, Green, Blue, Black)
- Goggle Cap
- Kitty Hand Gloves (Red, White, or Blue)
- Starlight Robe
- Note: Height varies throughout the day. After midnight (Pacific Standard Time), most fireworks tend to shoot up to 4-7 m. Later in the day (afternoon Pacific Time), fireworks shoot higher more frequently, especially as it gets closer to midnight, when height will drop back down.