Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Fourth of July Event (2010)
- For the previous event, see Fourth of July Event (2009).
- June 30th, 2010 - July 6th, 2010
If you launch your fireworks over 17m  you will have a high chance of getting a 4th of July Box. When you open the box, you will receive a reward.
- You are only allowed to set off fireworks at night (between 7PM and 5AM in-game).
- After setting off a firework, you must wait 1 minute (40 in-game minutes) before you are allowed to set off another.
- You can purchase Fireworks Kits (Red, White, and Blue) from General Stores, 5 for 250g and 10 for 500g.
- Iria, Taillteann, and Tara General Stores do not sell Fireworks Kits.
- Launching fireworks in the Housing Channel will not yield a 4th of July Box.
- 4th of July Boxes can stack to 10.
- Fireworks can stack to 10.
- You may launch fireworks while inside Shadow Missions and while in Fiodh and Coill Dungeon lobbies.
- Elven Glove
- Archer Feather Cap
- Belted Casual Wear
- Ceremonial Stocking
- Ella's Strap Boots
- Flat Collar One-Piece Dress
- HP 100 Potion x5
- Kite Shield
- Lirina's Long Skirt
- Mario NY Modern Vintage Ensemble (F)
- Mario NY Modern Vintage Ensemble (M)
- Mini Leather Dress
- Mongo's Archer Cap
- Mongo's Hat
- Mongo Jester Cap
- MP 100 Potion x5
- Ruffled Tuxedo Ensemble
- Stamina 100 Potion x5
- Swordsman Gloves
- Tork's Blacksmith Suit
- Tork's Cap
- V-neck Leather Boots
- Arish Ashuvain Armor (F)
- Dustin Silver Knight Armor (Pink, Green, Blue, Black)
- Goggle Cap
- Kitty Hand Gloves (Red, White, or Blue)
- Starlight Robe
- Note: Height varies throughout the day. After midnight (Pacific Standard Time), most fireworks tend to shoot up to 4-7 m. Later in the day (afternoon Pacific Time), fireworks shoot higher more frequently, especially as it gets closer to midnight, when height will drop back down.