|Notes & Advice
- In addition to its base protection, it has a passive damage reduction which reduces all damage by 98%.
- Girgashiy's Staff Swing is the only skill with a fixed damage, others having a (%) based damage calculated on the player's Max HP.
- It will use Mineral Hail approximately every 40 seconds, dealing damage of 50% of each player's Max HP.
- It will frequently cast Holy Contagion on some players if its HP is between 70.00~84.99% and 25.00~34.99%, reducing the player's HP by 10% of their Max HP per second for 5 seconds.
- It can be spread to others, if they enter the purple circle.
- It will frequently cast Holy Confinement on some players if its HP is between 55.00~69.99% and 25.00~34.99%, confining each player in a crystal and wounding 8% of the player's Max HP for 10 seconds.
- Crystals have a 600HP and can be shattered by squad members or pets.
- It will frequently use Fanaticism if its HP is between 40.00~54.99%, grabbing an aggroed player for a few seconds then smashing and throwing the player very far, dealing high damage and wound.
- Squad members and pets can constantly hit Girgashiy as fast and with many hits as possible to free the player.
- It will frequently use Soul Absorption if its HP is between 5.00~24.99%, summoning all players' souls to it, then absorbs them all for self healing and instantly kills every player who got their soul absorbed.
- Players should hit their souls to keep them from getting close to Girgashiy so it doesn't heal and they stay alive.
- Each absorbed soul heals 2% of Girgashiy's Max HP.
- To stop him from absorbing souls, the squad needs to deal damage of 840x the number of squad members (Ex: 13440 damage if full squad).
- It is good to bring Fast Guns in one of the gear slots to counter Fanaticism.
- It is good to have a Master Party Healer in squad or at least a good healer to avoid unnecessary deaths on the squad.
- Players may lower Girgashiy's protection by any means possible (Ex: Spinning Uppercut, Bone Dragon pet summon, etc.) for better damage output against the Apostle.