Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
- For the NPC, see Prophet (NPC).
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
The Prophets are a group of heretic Fomors serving as the primary antagonists behind Chapter 6. They worship a foreign god, "Mother Ladeca", and use their unholy powers to mutate creatures of Erinn and can create beasts known as the Apostles in their attempts to assault Erinn. They are rivaled with the Alban Knights, a human organization who dedicates protecting Erinn.
Wild animals mutated by the Prophets jut out crystal-like minerals from their body and are very aggressive, known to actively attack livestock and farms. Humans on the other hand become Apostles, they become mutated into mindless puppets controlled by the Prophets.
Currently, nothing is known about the Prophets' origins.
- Pennar: A Wolfman of the Prophets. He has a very chivalrous, knight-like spirit, but will take any action necessary even if it means sullying his honor.
- Brilluen: A Succubus of the Prophets. True to her race, Brilluen is very teasing and flirty, and this carefree and talkative attitude tends to annoy her comrades.
- Marcan: An Ogre of the Prophets. Little is known about him since he speaks very little.
- Black Wizard: This Black Wizard of the Prophets often preaches about their god, and while the other Prophets are more active, this figure constantly works from the sidelines.