Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
The Hero of Mag Tuireadh
- For other Generation 9 missions, see Category:G9 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 9. It starts when you touch Taillteann's altar holding Mag Tuireadh Medal.
- This is a role-play mission. You play as Fallon.
- Defeat the enemies. Ally NPCs will help you.
- The boss will appear once one wave is defeated.
- You fail the mission if you die, move to another map (Sliab Cuilin), or time runs out.
- If you fail the mission, simply talk to Andras again to receive another medal.
- G9 Quest: Fallon's Summons
- Time Limit: 30 minutes
- Mission Level: Basic
- Party Count: 1
- Required Level: 1
- Mission Details: A medal given to Fallon, the hero of the Second Battle of Mag Tuireadh. You can catch a glimpse of Fallon's past if you click the altar in the northern forest of Taillteann.
- You will start the mission at the location marked on the map.
- It should not be necessary to leave the area.
- Wave 1
- Wave 2