Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
A hill that connects the Dugald Aisle with Taillteann. You can enter this area through the Ulaid Forest of Dugald Aisle. It is surrounded by steep mountains and hills, and is a throughway to Tailiteann.
Sliab Cuilin is a passageway between Dugald Aisle and Taillteann full of hills and steep mountains. The Stone Quarry at the southernmost point of Sliab Cuilin can be mined for Low-Grade Cuilin Stones (58.3% chance of obtaining), Common Cuilin Stones (25%), and Earth Crystals (16.7%).
Cuilin Residential Town is located near the northernmost part of Sliab Cuilin.
|Byrun Spawn Point|
- Brown Fox and Young Brown Fox
- Gray Fox and Young Gray Fox
- Plateau Wild Boar
- Raccoon and Young Raccoon
- Red Fox and Young Red Fox
- Red Grizzly Bear and Red Grizzly Bear Cub