Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Location of Destiny
- For other Generation 11 missions, see Category:G11 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 11.
- Defeat all monsters.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you. See Generation 11 for more information.
- The Python Knight will spawn, along side with a couple of Python Shamans and Python Soldiers, after clearing 9 waves of enemies.
- You can lure the Python Knight out, to avoid the other enemies.
- The Python Knight will use Shadow Death on you. You are to use the Shadow Stone once it hits you.
- You must repeat this process 3 times.
- If you get hit by it or use the stone too late, you will be knocked unconscious.
- It is possible to run away from the skill, as it moves in a straight line.
- Once completed, a cutscene will play.
- After the cutscene you will have Awakening of Light active and receive Rank F Shadow Spirit.
- Defeat the other spawned enemies and use Shadow Spirit on their bodies, until you see the message: "You've absorbed the spirits as much as possible."
- Defeat the Python Knight.
- You will only deal 1 damage, until you use Shadow Spirit on him.
- Shadow Death can no longer be blocked, it must be dodged to avoid getting knocked unconscious.
- Mission Details: The Goddess Needle is pointing to the Shadow Realm Royal Castle Entrance. -Morrighan
- Info: Proceed to the Royal Castle entrance.
- Normal Spawns
- Boss Spawns
- Python Soldier x2 + Python Shaman x2
- Python Soldier x2 + Python Shaman x3
- Python Soldier x3 + Python Shaman x2
- Python Soldier x3 + Python Shaman x3
- Python Soldier x4
- Python Soldier x5
- Python Shaman x4
- Python Shaman x5