For a list of the Sahagin family, see here.
||100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- Will Self-Destruct when its HP is less than half. However, it will delay momentarily when it triggers the self-destruct.
- Warning: The explosion causes severe damage to anyone and anything near it, including monsters.
- When it blows up on it's own, it won't produce any experience.
- Any monsters killed by the explosion also give no experience.
- This monster explodes, resulting in 150 damage
- Unless you are hoping for experience, having an Archer snipe a Sahagin and cause a chain explosion in the room might be the quickest way to clear it.
- Make sure to shoot it as far away from the party as possible, to minimize explosion damage.
- Lost Sahagin was originally named Lost Sahuagin. They were the only Sahagin to be named this way.
A "Lost Sahuagin" in Barri Advanced, with the old combat UI.