Peaceful Little Meadow
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For a list of chairs, see here.
|2 × 2||Front||Side||Back||Angled||Front||Side||Back||Angled
Your personal grassy patch where you can lie down and bask in the sun. Cute animals will even keep you company! What better paradise is there?
- It has 10 durability, which decreases by 0.1 with each use.
- Recovers 0.5 Wounds and applies a 50% Rest Boost while used.
- To sit in it, right-click and choose "Use" or hold CTRL and click the chair.
- Requires the Rest Skill to use.
- Summons an NPC alongside the chair.
- Hold Alt to check for a HP bar or look at the minimap to identify the NPC.
- NPCs can be set to talk when specific conditions are met, via the Interaction Crafter.
- Cannot be blessed.
- Can be dropped and picked up by others.
- Can be sold to others.
- Can be traded with others.
- Can be put in the bank and withdrawn by other characters.
- Can be stored in a pet.
- Can be sold to NPCs for 250 Gold.
- Can be fed to Spirit Weapons. Will be chosen by the automatic selection.
|92 ~ 100%||3,162g|
- Note: Only Walter, Vanalen and Laighlinne (Partner) may repair chairs.
- Note: Laighlinne (Partner) does not offer a 100% repair rate.
|Slot 1||Slot 2||Slot 3|
|Slot 4||Slot 5||Slot 6|
Cannot be dyed using Flashy Dyes.