Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- Pet Artificial Intelligence, often abbreviated as Pet AI, is a built intelligence for Pets or Partners to respond to certain reactions.
- When summoned, Pets/Partners are set to the last AI that was manually selected, meaning that using Pet Commands for setting an AI will not change the AI after the next summon.
- Only changing the AI manually through the "Behavior Setting" options, or the "AI Settings" in the Pet Window, will affect the AI on the next summon.
- Changing the AI from the "Behavior Setting" or "AI Settings" window will only affect the current pet that is out.
- Custom AIs can be created using the in game Pet AI Editor.
Changing the AI
- You may access the AI menu by either pressing 'T' and choosing the "AI Settings" button, or by right-clicking your summoned Pet/Partner and choosing "Behavior Settings." From there, you may select one of four basic AIs.
- You can import an AI from the internet via copy and paste. First, copy the entire AI coding from the web by highlighting it and right-click -> Copy, then, go back in-game and choose "New AI" from the AI menu, then click the "See Source" Tab, and then click "Paste." Name the AI and choose confirm.
- You may also edit the currently-existing AIs, using the Pet AI Editor. You cannot do this until you make a copy of the AI, however.
You can tell which AI is one of the default, because they have a '*' symbol in front of their name.
These are the default AI's you can select:
- Auto Attack Mode - Pet will target and battle enemies nearby on its own.
- Collaborative Mode - Pet will attack with the master.
- Healing Mode - Pet continuously uses Healing on its master.
- Command Mode - Pet does nothing until commanded. See Pet Commands.
The default AI's cannot be deleted or edited, but they can however be copied to make an editable duplicate.