Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- For a list of potions, see here.
Size: 1 x 1
|Effect||Temporarily applies poison effect to weapon.|
Lather poison on the sword, blunt weapon, wand, bows, and other weapons, and the monsters that are attacked will be poisoned at a certain success rate. The weapon needs to touch the monster's body in order for this to kick in, so wands do not fall under this category when using it to create spells. Not available on spirit weapons.
- Can be traded
|Potion rank||MP used||EXP||Materials|
|N||F||E||D||C||B||A||9||8||7||6||5||4||3||2||1||Dan 1||Dan 2||Dan 3|
Methods to Obtain
- There are no other methods of obtaining.
|Name||Minimum Total Materials||Item Rank||Skill Rank|
|Poison Tip Wyvern Ballista Bolt||Firewood×1, Wyvern Claw×1, Poison Potion×1 (makes 3)||-||8|
- This column is for the minimum number of each material required to actually produce a complete item within the least number of attempts and not the number of materials required for a single attempt (note that some items can be completed in a single attempt and in this case, the two are the same).
- Weapons coated with poison will have their name appear in purple.
- Attacking an enemy with non-magical attacks on a poisoned weapon has a chance to inflict Poison Attack. After a certain number of successful applications, the poison will be used up from the weapon.
- Cannot be used on Classic Spirit Weapons, Lances, Control Bars, Chain Blades, Dual Guns, Cylinders, Staves, or Instruments.