Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Puzzlemaster Riddle Events (2011)
- First event: July 1st 2011 ~ July 12th 2011
- Second event: July 13th 2011 ~ July 19th 2011
- Third event: July 20th 2011 ~ July 26th 2011
- Fourth Event: July 27th 2011 ~ August 2nd 2011
- 1 Description
- 2 Week One's Event
- 3 Week Two's Event
- 4 Week Three's Event
- 5 Week Four's Event
- 6 Related
- 7 References
This Friday, July 1st, a new event starting in Mabinogi will require a different kind of weapon. It won't be a sword, a bow, or a mace. This weapon won't come from alchemy or magic. It will come from within. It will come from the mind!
Adventurers will receive a challenge from the renowned Puzzlemaster, who has recently wandered into Dunbarton. Those with the greatest wit and intellectual guile will take up the new position of Puzzlemaster! However, take heed! These puzzles and riddles are no simple feats! When ready to take on a challenge from the Puzzlemaster, speak to him and he will hand you a riddle book. Within the pages of the riddle book is a garbled message with a single hint that can be used to solve the message.
When the message has been decoded, bring news of success back to the Puzzlemaster. Impressed, the Puzzlemaster will reward anyone able to solve his riddles with a Reward Box. If you would like to seek further knowledge and desire to conquer more of the Puzzlemaster's riddles, feel free to gather more riddle books and prove your razor wit! The Puzzlemaster will only give out riddle books for one week, from July 1st to July 12th.
After you solve the first of the Puzzlemaster's riddles, two sisters who are looking for their missing husbands will ask you for your help. Your skills are well known and widespread, it seems! Speak with Arissa and Eve to solve the mystery of their missing husbands.
On July 13th, the Puzzlemaster will have a new challenge. Gather Puzzlemaster Marks from creatures and monsters seem to be an even challenge. The Puzzlemaster will trade a Reward Box for ten Puzzlemaster Marks, but only if you can determine a number sequence first! You may trade Puzzlemaster Marks to the Puzzlemaster for one week, from July 13th to July 19th.
On the third week of the event, the Puzzlemaster will once again change up this game. This time, you will need to solve an actual puzzle. You may collect pieces to this puzzle from monsters who appear to be an even challenge. Bring these puzzle pieces back to the Puzzlemaster and solve the image. Your reward will once again be a Reward Box. Puzzle week lasts from July 19th to July 26th.
When the fourth week of the Puzzlemaster's trickery, you will be tasked with building the best possible hand of cards! As with the last two weeks, you can get cards from monsters all around Erinn. Your job is to build the best hand you can with the cards that you've collected. Four of a kind, a straight, a suited straight, or similar will result in a Reward Box. The reward box will be better depending on the strength of your hand. You'll only have a week to build your hands, so get it done between July 27th and August 2nd! You'll get a few extra days to play your hands, so make them count!
Week One's Event
Week Two's Event
Week Three's Event
Week Four's Event
- Upon solving the Puzzlemaster's week one riddle, you will receive the quest Paul's Final Message upon logging out or changing channels.
- Upon solving the Puzzlemaster's week two riddle, you will receive the quest The Unopenable Box upon logging out or changing channels.
- Upon solving the Puzzlemaster's week three riddle, you will receive the quest The Scattered Map upon logging out or changing channels.
- Upon solving the Puzzlemaster's week four riddle, you will receive the quest A Suspicious Card upon logging out or changing channels.
- Upon completing the quest A Suspicious Card, you will receive the quest Letter of Gratitude upon logging out or changing channels or waiting a new quest if you have done all the previous quests.