Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Relaxing Persian Rug
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For a list of chairs, see here.
|2 × 2||Front||Side||Back||Angled||Front||Side||Back||Angled
Plush fibers, thick cushions, and a purring tiger. A perfect little area to take a well-deserved rest!
- It has 10 durability, which decreases by 0.1 with each use.
- Recovers 0.5 Wounds and applies a 50% Rest Boost while used.
- To sit in it, right-click and choose "Use" or hold CTRL and click the chair.
- Requires the Rest Skill to use.
- Summons an NPC alongside the chair.
- Hold Alt to check for a HP bar or look at the minimap to identify the NPC.
- NPCs can be set to talk when specific conditions are met, via the Interaction Crafter.
- Cannot be blessed.
- Can be dropped and picked up by others.
- Can be sold to others.
- Can be traded with others.
- Can be put in the bank and withdrawn by other characters.
- Can be stored in a pet.
- Can be sold to NPCs for 250 Gold.
- Can be fed to Spirit Weapons. Will be chosen by the automatic selection.
Repairs can be done by NPCs able to make Miscellaneous Repairs.
|92 ~ 100%||3,162g|
- Note: Only Walter, Vanalen and Laighlinne (Partner) may repair chairs.
- Note: Laighlinne (Partner) does not offer a 100% repair rate.
|Slot 1||Slot 2||Slot 3|
|Slot 4||Slot 5||Slot 6|
Cannot be dyed using Flashy Dyes.
Methods to Obtain