We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Secret Experiment Clue I
- For other Generation 9 missions, see Category:G9 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
| This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 9.
- There are 6 switches you must hit to spawn monsters. A wall will enclose the area around you; you cannot leave the enclosure until you defeat the monsters.
- Two of the same monster will spawn at once in this version of the mission.
- The boss is behind a large wall at the designated point on the map. Each side of the wall has a glowing coat-of-arms hanging on it that serves as a marker; for every switch you've hit, one coat-of-arms will lose its glow.
- If you fail the mission, simply talk to Dorren to receive the mission again.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you and is based on your total level. See Generation 9 for more information.
- Entering between 6:00 AM ~ 5:59 PM in-game time will give scraps 1~4.
- Entering between 6:00 PM ~ 5:59 AM in-game time will give scraps 5~8.
- G9 Quest: Alchemy Experimentation in the Shadow World
- Party Size: 1-2
- Time Limit: None
Click to enlarge. Boss room is marked in red and the blue markers show possible areas where switches may be found.
- Regular Spawns
The experimentation clue you receive depends on the in-game time you entered the mission. Go here for details.
|EXP||Possible Items from Reward Chest|
|Basic||8,000||Tork's Hunter Gloves (Pre: Colorful)|
|Intermediate||12,600||Tork's Hunter Gloves (Pre: Windy)|