Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Secret Experiment Clue I
- For other Generation 9 missions, see Category:G9 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 9.
- There are 6 switches you must hit to spawn monsters. A wall will enclose the area around you; you cannot leave the enclosure until you defeat the monsters.
- Two of the same monster will spawn at once in this version of the mission.
- The boss is behind a large wall at the designated point on the map. Each side of the wall has a glowing coat-of-arms hanging on it that serves as a marker; for every switch you've hit, one coat-of-arms will lose its glow.
- If you fail the mission, simply talk to Dorren to receive the mission again.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you and is based on your total level. See Generation 9 for more information.
- Entering between 6:00 AM ~ 5:59 PM in-game time will give scraps 1~4.
- Entering between 6:00 PM ~ 5:59 AM in-game time will give scraps 5~8.
- G9 Quest: Alchemy Experimentation in the Shadow World
- Party Size: 1-2
- Time Limit: None
Click to enlarge. Boss room is marked in red and the blue markers show possible areas where switches may be found.
- Regular Spawns
The experimentation clue you receive depends on the in-game time you entered the mission. Go here for details.
|EXP||Possible Items from Reward Chest|
|Basic||8,000||Tork's Hunter Gloves (Pre: Colorful)|
|Intermediate||12,600||Tork's Hunter Gloves (Pre: Windy)|