Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Sen Mag Castle Dungeon
Sen Mag Castle is located to the southwest of Sen Mag Residential Town.
The dungeon is similar to Dugald Castle Dungeon. The dungeon can be located in the castle's basement and can be reached through a hole in the wall. A guard is posted outside this opening; he sells the dungeon pass for an amount of gold determined by the guild that owns the castle. To enter the dungeon, the party leader must purchase the pass; the pass cannot be traded or sold, and has a 4 hour time limit. Note that the guild holding the Castle may prohibit the guard from selling passes to the public, which will only allow that guild's members to buy the pass and enter Sen Mag Castle Dungeon.
- The price of the dungeon pass is decided on the guild that owns the castle. It can range from up to and under 10,000 gold. For more information see Guild Castle.
The castle dungeon shares something in common with Iria dungeons: special room types not found in many other dungeons.
- Monsters will "rest" for 5 seconds every 10~15 seconds. When resting, they will usually drop any aggro, and will recover all their HP, but not wounds.
- You cannot target or attack the monsters when they are resting.
- In a room with mixed monster types, only one monster type will rest at a time.
Number of Floors: 3
Visible Floors: None
- Wolf Sprite (1st Floor only)
- Bear Sprite (2nd Floor only)
- Horse Sprite (3rd Floor only)
- Candle Warrior
- Candle Spider
- Ogre Executioner (2nd Floor only)
- Phantom Copper Tableware (1st Floor only)
- Phantom Silver Tableware (2nd Floor only)
- Phantom Gold Tableware (3rd Floor only)
- Keep Hound
- Solo Boss:
- Red Incubus
- Party Boss:
Note: There are Multi-Mob Marble(orb) rooms.